Transforming your membership into titled ownership in Puerto Vallarta with Garza Blanca Real Estate is full of fabulous benefits. Not only will you own real estate in one of the most exclusive 5-star resort complexes in Mexico built on an incredible ocean-front nature preserve, but you will also retain the flexibility that so many vacation club members value so highly. There’s a widely held misunderstanding about Garza Blanca Real Estate that when you purchase full or fractional property you will lose the chance to stay in other destinations. As you will discover below, Signature Points ensures that this is not the case.
Signature Points makes Garza Blanca Real Estate Flexible
Following a very similar format to the current Preferred Points program that all members enjoy as Club Caribe members, the Signature Points program for owners offers benefits equivalent to those of top tier Elite members. Those who purchase Garza Blanca real estate—whether full or fractional ownership—will be granted a yearly allowance of Signature Points which is equal to 14 nights in accommodation of a similar value to the residence that is owned. There is no obligation to use these points and they do not cost owners anything unless they are used, in which case prorated maintenance fees will be charged only for the number of points used for the reservation. The points that you don’t use each year, do not accrue any costs.
Using Signature Points
Like your current Preferred Points, Signature Points can be used in the summer, from May through October, weeks 18 through 43. When an owner or fractional co-owners use Signature Points to stay at one of the resorts owned by Tafer Hotels & Resort, such as Villa del Palmar Cancun, Hotel Mousai or any of the future properties, they will be entitled to all of the same benefits as an Elite member throughout their stay.
Signature Elite Benefits include:
- Elite discount card for tours, restaurants, room service and store.
- Pre-arrival concierge services
- Special recognition and seating in resort restaurants.
- Elite pool towels
- Elite Concierge service at resorts.
- Refreshing cold towels upon arrival in the lobby
- Complimentary beverages upon arrival.
- Nightly turndown service with a treat.
- Upgraded Elite room amenities including bath products and coffee service.
- Complimentary internet access.
- Full access to The Registry Collection by RCI. First year is included.
Making a reservation
When Garza Blanca Real Estate owners decide to put their Signature Points to use, they should make a reservation request at least 60-days in advance. As requests are fulfilled on a first come, first served basis, the earlier you make a reservation the better.
In addition to being able to use Signature Points to stay at resorts within the Garza Blanca collection as well as Villa del Palmar Cancun, you can use Signature Points to make reservations that can be traded for other destinations worldwide through the The Registry Collection by RCI.
- You may not combine Signature Points with any other promotion
- Signature Points must be used within the same calendar year and may not be accumulated year to year.
- At least one of the owners or fractional co-owners must be present in order to use a Signature Points reservation. They cannot be used by someone else, unless you are joining them.
For more information about Signature Points or full and fractional ownership at Garza Blanca Puerto Vallarta, please contact Maria Estela on: 1 844 598 3564 or visit the real estate office on your next vacation to Puerto Vallarta.