One of the ways that you can optimize your Club Caribe membership is to plan ahead. Remember that you can reserve accommodations using your Club Points up to 24 months in advance, or 12 months in advance when using Preferred Points. To help you plan when to come and visit Villa del Palmar Cancun, here are some of the highlights to tempt your vacations to Cancun next year.
– Welcome the new year by joining us for our New Year’s Eve celebrations.*
– Stick around until January 6th when Mexico celebrates Los Reyes Magos [Three Kings] which is a Christian festival to mark the end of Epiphany. In Mexico, families get together to share a sweet bread baked in the form of a crown which hides a Baby Jesus figure inside. The one whose slice of bread contains the Baby Jesus is supposed to host a party on February 2nd to mark another religious festival, Candlemas.
– Villa del Palmar Cancun is certainly one of the most romantic places to spend Valentine’s Day: Private Romantic Dinners for Two; Couple’s Massages; Room Service and more.
– Be sure to book in plenty of time for Presidents Week, which counts as a Holiday Week.* If not for 2017, then plan ahead for 2018!
– March 21/22 is a special time in the Yucatan Peninsula when the Mayan people traditionally welcome in the new cycle that begins with the Spring Equinox. Chichen Itza’s UNESCO archaeological site celebrates the equinox each year and there is a smaller ceremony at EL Meco ruins, which are just a 10 minute walk from the Villa del Palmar Cancun resort.
– Good Friday falls on March 30th in 2018 with Easter Sunday falling on April 1st. The Easter vacation weeks at Villa del Palmar Cancun offer a host of activities as well as extra Kid’s Club adventures.*
-The month of April is dedicated to kids and the child inside you at Villa del Palmar Cancun. April 30th marks Mexico’s El Dia del Niño (Children’s Day) so you can be sure to experience lots of fun activities.
– We know how to pamper Mom at Villa del Palmar Cancun. The Village Spa takes the lead during this time with special treats for moms.
– Start using your Preferred Points for an extra getaway.
– Why not celebrate Father’s Day in a place where Dad can truly relax.
– Make sure you are somewhere special to celebrate July 4th in 2018. Villa del Palmar Cancun will make sure you have a fabulous time for Independence Day.
– Villa del Palmar Cancun comes alive with the sounds of children’s laughter in July and August when the kids are off school. This is the time of year when our VIP Kid’s Club is packed with even more adventure and extra activities.
– The whole month of September in Mexico is known as the Mes Patria [Patriotic Month] with festivities climaxing on the eve of September 16th when Mexicans celebrate El Grito [The Cry of Independence].
– Last chance to use your Preferred Points for 2018.
– October Wellness will return once again to provide plenty of excuses to look after yourself and dedicate time to your mind body and spirit.
– The Halloween and Mexican Day of the Dead activities are also great fun at the end of the month from October 31 to November 2.
– We make sure to provide plenty to be thankful for when you spend Thanksgiving at Villa del Palmar Cancun. There will be no shortage of turkey and cranberry sauce, we promise!
– The Riviera Maya Jazz Festival usually takes place in the last week or November or at the beginning of December. The dates for 2017 are November 30th until December 2. Be sure to check the website for the official dates for 2018.
– With Santa visiting us each year from the north pole for a little sunshine before his big night and plenty of festive activities to keep you entertained, there are so many reasons why you should join us for Christmas and New Year. Click here to see what is planned for 2017 and start planning now for 2018.
* Only weekly reservations are permitted for the holiday seasons, and you may not use banked or borrowed points during this time.