With 3 simple steps, you can secure your reservation in paradise choosing from resorts in destinations such as Cancun, Puerto Vallarta, Riviera Nayarit, Cabo San Lucas and the Islands of Loréto.
1 The first step is make sure you are up to date with your maintenance fees for the year you are requesting and that you have enough points to cover the reservation that you wish to make.
2 Make your reservation for the following year before the official deadline of November 1st.
3 Contact ResortCom to make your reservation by one of the following methods:
Telephone: 1 866-668-9261
P.O. Box 96058
Las Vegas, NV 89193
By email: email@example.com
Points to Remember
- – If you wish to change your reservation you must do so 31 days prior to your arrival to avoid any fees.
- – At check in, you must present the confirmation slip that you are emailed/mailed once your reservation has been confirmed.
- – Be sure to have all your maintenance fees current prior to making your reservation.
- – If you are inviting guests, friends or family to use your vacation weeks and you will not be present, contact ResortCom to inform them of the name of the person to whom you are giving your reservation. Fees may apply.
- – Remember to bank any vacation points you do not use by November 1st of each year.
It’s that easy!