The holiday season is a peak time for the hotel industry and we want to make sure that you know as much as you can so you can secure your holiday booking. The Club Caribe booking system works on a first come, first served basis, and you can improve your chance of securing a reservation by booking as early as possible. You may also want to consider upgrading your membership to ensure you have more than enough points to stay during the holiday weeks in the suite that you like most. The more points you have, the more possibilities you can enjoy.
There are a number of requirements that must be met to be able to book holiday time using your Club Caribe membership. We often get members asking us about when the holiday weeks are and how to book them so here is a quick overview, which we hope you will find useful.
The Holiday Weeks
Keep in mind that the number of club points required to stay at any of the resorts offered by your Club Caribe membership during the holiday weeks is higher than at other times of the year.
What are the Holiday Weeks?
The Holiday Season refers to 6 weeks of the year:
- American President week (week containing the third Monday in February)
- Two Weeks in Easter (which might be in March or April, depending on when Easter falls each year)
- Thanksgiving week (in November)
- Christmas week (the week that includes December 24/25)
- New Year´s week (the week that includes December 31)
Holiday Week Requirements
- Only reservations for full weeks are permitted (Saturday to Saturday, or Sunday to Sunday), and cannot be broken into shorter stays.
- To use these weeks, you need to be able to cover your whole stay using club points. You should check the points chart to see how many points you will need depending on the type of unit you wish to stay in.
- You cannot use Accelerated, Rented, Banked or Borrowed Points to book these weeks. This is intended to give preference to those members who have specifically purchased enough points to be able to cover the holiday weeks.
If you intend to use your membership for the holiday weeks, we highly recommend that you book as far in advance as you can. We hope to see you at one of our luxury resorts during the holiday season and wish you a wonderful festive getaway!
If you would like more information about booking your holiday time or upgrading your membership, please contact us at 1 866 668 9261.