Becoming a membership owner at Club Caribe is a luxury lifestyle investment choice worth shouting about. Don’t keep it to yourself, there are some things in this world so good that they are worth sharing with your nearest and dearest. Sharing the joy you feel at your stunning vacation home located in an idyllic tropical setting is just part of what makes a good friend!
Recommend a friend with Club Caribe’s exclusive referral program, Friends Count, and surround yourself with kindred spirits inspired by quality and good times ahead. To thank you for your loyalty and recommendations you will become entitled to receive Friends Count rewards (bonus credits with cash value) for every eligible referral that attends a Club Caribe Sales Presentation.
The benefits to you and your friends in this exclusive Friends Count owner referral rewards program offered by Club Caribe are so simple to enjoy and it is as easy as 1,2,3!
- Refer an eligible friend or family member
- Receive bonus credits for each eligible referral and watch your rewards grow each time a friend becomes a Club Caribe member.
- Redeem your bonus credits in exchange for even more time in your favorite vacation spots.
To refer a friend, the referral department will ask you to provide each of your referrals’ names, addresses and telephone numbers. In order to be invited to a sales presentation they must meet certain qualifications. They must be between the ages of 35 and 70 years old and earn an annual household income of at least $50,000 USD ($75,000 Canadian Dollars). Couples and single women are more likely to be eligible for the program. Please note that in the case of married couples, both spouses must attend the presentation together.
After the completion of a pre-registered qualified tour, the Reward Credits will be recorded to your account. Rewards issued for this program are called Friends Count rewards and they work just like money when paying for services.
You will receive 50 credits ($50 value- non-redeemable for cash*) per Qualified Guest who attends the sales presentation.
If they become members, you will receive 300 additional credits (a $300 value- non-redeemable for cash*).
For referrals that become Elite members, you will receive 500 additional credits ($500 value- non-redeemable for cash*), instead of 300.
Friends Count credits can be used towards the following:
• Annual Maintenance Fees
• Lodging (through the purchase of “Club Time”)
• Resort Services (meal plans, spa services, and other resort amenities)
*Restrictions: Credits will not be permitted to purchase room upgrades or extend stays. Friends Count credits are non-redeemable for cash.
Registering your Friends and Family
You have 3 options to register your friends and family for the Owner Referral Program so that you can begin earning credits.
- You can register them to be sent a Discount Vacation offer at up to 68% off retail prices for a stay at a Club Caribe resort of their choice.
- Join the “Bring a Friend Program” and invite your referral guests to stay with you (on your time) at the resort. Call us 30 days ahead of your check-in date with the details of your guests to ensure they are eligible.
- Register your referrals in the “Send a Friend Program” and invite your referrals to stay on your time (without you). Call us at least 30 days prior to check-in with the guest’s contact and check-in information in order to be eligible to earn rewards.
To recommend a friend call 1-888-259-4814 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you would like to invite your friends to a presentation.
There is no limit on the number of friends and family members you can refer. As long as they are eligible for the program, you will earn rewards. We want our family to grow with the people that are important to you. Help the ones you love start owning a little slice of paradise today!