My Membership
Leave a comment

Use Point Redemption to Book Your Meal Plan in Los Cabos

Use Point Redemption

Use your club points to pay for up to 60% of services at the resort and your meal plan when you stay with us at Garza Blanca Los Cabos! In addition to booking accommodations, members can use their points instead of cash when purchasing meals and hotel extras.  

Enjoy more choices, and add more luxury and flexibility to your stay! Ask one of our agents how you can redeem your points for services at the time of booking.  For example, you can use them for things like the all-inclusive meal plans, flower arrangements, private chef services, and more. Choose the product or services you wish to reserve! (Prices vary per product, service, and by the resort.) You can pay up to 60% of the cost with your points, and the remaining 40% in cash.

Meal Plan in Los Cabos

Do you have unused points? They can also be used to pay for either your meal plan or your services up to 60% of the cost. You will only pay the remaining 40% in cash. You can also use banked or borrowed points to pay for meal plans and services through the Points Redemption Program.

gblc restaurante

Call and make your reservation at Garza Blanca Los Cabos today! Call 1-877-722-4592. We look forward to serving you.

 

Comments

comments