If you are planning on taking a vacation soon and want to pack light, our Palmita Market & Deli store, located next to the motor lobby, is a mini supermarket where you can buy everything you’ll need for a beach vacation from clothing and souvenirs to toys and inflatables. The store is open daily from 7:00 am to 10:30 pm.
At the market you can buy supplies for your room, medicines, beach supplies and more. The deli is a great option for smaller meals and sells a variety of snacks at reasonable prices. Baguettes, salads, wraps, pizza, pastries and cakes are prepared daily at the Palmita Market & Deli and it is a great place to satisfy little cravings morning, noon and night. Enjoy a delicious snack with your family or buy some items to take with you for a picnic at the beach. For dessert, make sure you try the delicious gelato.
For those that need a hit of caffeine in the morning to get yourself moving, Starbucks is conveniently located in the deli, so even while on vacation you can still enjoy your morning Starbucks, which has become a necessity for some.
What else can you find at Palmita Market & Deli?
- Beach fun – Inflatables, snorkeling equipment, sandcastle molds
- Beachwear – Casual and formal clothes, sandals, flip flops, swimsuits etc. for women, men and children
- Accessories – Hats, caps, sarongs, beach bags and jewelry
- Artisan souvenirs – Handmade trinkets and souvenirs made from marble, clay, crystal and onyx, amongst other gifts and reminders of your time in Cancun
- Drugstore items – General pharmaceutical and personal hygiene products
- Groceries – Vegetables, fruit, snacks and general food items
- Liquor store – Beer, wine, spirits and cigars
If you are one of our partners and have your GOLD CARD, you will receive a 10% discount or if you have your VIP CARD you will receive a 15% discount (not applicable to liquor, cigar or pharmacy purchases).
Palmita Market & Deli does accept cash, room charges and credit card. Please note that purchases at Palmita are not covered by all-inclusive packages.
Don’t forget to stop by when you’re next staying at the Villa del Palmar Cancun resort!