- Wellness 2020
Wellness 2020 is one of the TAFER experiences that takes place annually at Spa Imagine, our world-class spa for guests of Hotel Mousai and Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa in Puerto Vallarta, in collaboration with health and wellness experts.
We have an exciting program of wellness activities and workshops lined up starting on Monday, November 23rd through to Saturday, November 28th, all dedicated to promoting healthy lifestyles.
On November 23rd, guests are invited to kick off Wellness 2020 with a kayak and snorkel tour to Los Arcos leaving the Garza Blanca beach at 8:00 am.
Throughout the rest of the week, we will offer the following activities and workshops:
- Yoga – Yoga is a practice where we can harmonize the body, mind and spirit. We will be offering several different yoga classes, such as: Kundalini, Vinyasa, Hatha, Therapeutic, and Sup Yoga Bliss.
- Tibetan Singing Bowl Concert – Experience healing through a bath of sounds and vibrations that help to significantly reduce stress, harmonize the chakras, and remove negative energy.
- Cacao Ceremony – Working with cacao allows you to cultivate consciousness on an emotional and spiritual level, releasing what no longer serves you, and processing the energy that may be stuck leading to a deep transformation or guiding you in the direction you need to take. Using this medicinal plant helps to deepen self-love and increase compassion, kindness, patience, and prosperity.
- Cellular Medicine Workshop – Cell medicine is focused on eradicating diseases by cleaning cells, thus modifying their programming. We nourish cells using a plant-based bio-electric diet.
- Aromatherapy Workshop – Attendees will be able to experience the different basic aromas and mix them, thus making 3 different synergies.
- Natura Bissé-Bubble Pure Air – This is no ordinary facial, because it takes place in a bubble, where you breathe 99% pure oxygen and enzymes will work their magic so you leave with glowing skin.
- Meditation Workshop – Attendees will be able to enjoy a guided meditation where relaxation and perfect calm will be the main element.
- Janzu Massage Workshop – For our physical and mental improvement, Janzu massage is an aquatic experience where the receiver relaxes and lets go of his body while making superficial movements in the water that can help relax and release stagnant energies.
- Organic Garden – This workshop will be held in the nursery with the support of gardeners, who will demonstrate how to make an organic garden in a small space.
Dr. Jeanette Preciado Vega will be teaching the Cellular Medicine Workshop. She specializes in plant based nutrition for patient care and chronic disease treatment. Her focus is on changing genetics through movement and diet. With expert guidance, she takes you to be YOU, recognizing the needs of your body, in health and in disease, so you can use the tools provided to address any issues.
Yoga instructor, Paola Contreras, will join us on November 24th and 26th with her Yin Yang Flow and Vinyasa yoga classes.
“What I like the most about teaching yoga is being able to share my essence and philosophy of life with the people around me, share what I am most passionate about with different people, and transmit a little of what has helped me so much. Yoga is helpful to guide us on our path to self-knowledge, and helps to provide a moment of peace and relaxation in your busy day. What I love about teaching yoga is when my students discover all the benefits that yoga brings to their life, and seeing them motivated to continue learning … ” – Paola Contreras
Spa Imagine supports the wellness journeys for a healthy body, mind and spirit of all our guests, not only during our wellness event, but all year round. If you are unable to make it to Wellness 2020, we hope you can join us next year!
Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa Puerto Vallarta
- Feasting and Football
Thanksgiving is fast approaching and it is the time of year for us to reflect upon our lives and express gratitude for the things we are thankful for. While the pandemic of 2020 has had a huge and unexpected impact on many of us, this Thursday, November 26th from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm, we will continue our well established tradition of giving thanks for the blessings in our lives with a festive turkey feast on the beach and a special transmission of NFL Football on the big screen. The Baltimore Ravens will take on the Pittsburgh Steelers starting at 7:20 pm (CST). This is one of the most historic rivalries in NFL history.
As you prepare to express gratitude for all the wonderful things in your life, our chefs are going to give you one more thing to be grateful for with a wonderful buffet dinner including traditional turkey with stuffing, side dishes, vegetables and salads. And, of course, no Thanksgiving feast would be complete without pumpkin pie!
We hope that you will be able to join us on the beach for our special turkey and football celebration.
The cost of the buffet is $700 pesos per person, half price for children, excluding drinks. There is no additional cost for all-inclusive plan guests. Prior reservation is suggested.
Garza Blanca Los Cabos
- Thanksgiving Event
If you are coming to spend the Thanksgiving holiday at Garza Blanca Los Cabos, you are in for a special treat! You are invited to join us at Bocados STK for a Thanksgiving Buffet Dinner on Thursday, November 26th from 6:00 pm to 10:30 pm. The chefs have been busy creating an impressive menu, which will feature a turkey carving station, pork loin, New York steak, stuffing, mashed potatoes, roasted seasonal vegetables, a salad bar, and delicious mini desserts, including mini pumpkin pies!
Villa del Palmar Cancun
- October Wellness
The Village Spa at Villa del Palmar Cancun promoted health and wellness with its annual October Wellness program, which took place from October 1st to October 31st.
Giselle Sedinger, the talented Village Spa Manager, developed an integrative wellness program with a range of activities ranging from motivational workouts and Mayan rituals to Hawaiian dance classes and sound healing. Bonnie Ringer joined us for her 6th time teaching Yoga Bliss on the pier and SUP Yoga in the pool.
Guests were led by Bonnie to move into a variety of poses and postures. Bonnie also shared some words of wisdom:
“I truly believe that those who practice yoga have a strong foundation to stay healthy through all sickness. Yoga is a practice that harmonizes the body, mind and spirit. The benefit of yoga is that it provides deeper inner reserves of energy resulting in a strong constitution, not only through exercise, but also from eating a good diet and adopting the philosophy of yoga. Those who have a strong constitution are less likely to get sick. Also be grateful for your blessings. The more you count your blessings, the more blessings you will have.¨
Yogini Bonnie Ringer
Alejandra Betancourt, a Pole Dance Coach, joined us for the first time with her Sensual Floorwork Fitness class, which was well attended. Lina Muñoz, our resident yoga instructor and wellness ambassador taught Hatha Flow yoga on the pier as well as led some purifying Mayan rituals. Giselle Sedinger was a huge hit with her Hawaiian and Tahitian dances!
We would like to thank our members for attending these classes and making our October Wellness event successful. We hope our instructors managed to give you a wellness boost! If you missed this year´s event, we hope to see you for October Wellness 2021!