The Villa Group, a 30 plus year corporation, offers high-end and family-oriented, all-suites accommodations, facilities and services in its properties in Puerto Vallarta, Cabo San Lucas and Nuevo Vallarta, Cancun and The Islands of Loreto.
The first property of the group was Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta, a resort that quickly became a star seller for the destination. The success of that first project encouraged the owners, Fernando González , Owen Perry & Luz María Torres, to expand into Cabo San Lucas where Villa del Palmar Cabo successfully started operations. Now Cabo San Lucas also hosts its sister resorts, Villa La Estancia Cabo, a luxury high-end resort and flagship of the corporation and Villa del Arco Cabo, a high-end, family oriented property. The growth of Puerto Vallarta into the Nuevo Vallarta Nayarit area positively impacted the Board, once again developing properties in this new up-coming section of Vallarta. The Villa del Palmar Flamingos is close to some of the best golf courses in the area. Our newest resort in the collection the, Villa La Estancia Nuevo Vallarta, which is the newest property, recently won the AAA four diamond award and continues to showcase the winning formula of the operation in Cabo San Lucas.
All Villa Group properties offer several pools or multilevel pools, Jacuzzis, gymnasium, full European Spa, super market, deli, Internet cafe, kids’ program and fully trained and bilingual staff. All Villa Group properties offer fully equipped kitchenettes, with microwave, blender, coffee maker, tableware & kitchen utensils and full size refrigerator. All units have a private balcony and Resorts offer 24 hours in-suite service.
Our staff brings worldwide experience in all divisions, as our executives have joined our group from all over the world, creating a great synergetic, dynamic and proactive team.
Awards and Recognitions
- The Villa Group’s Food & Beverages division is proud to have earned the Angus and Kobe Beef certifications in its “La Casona” Steak House at Villa La Estancia Cabo and “El Patrón” - Restaurant, at Villa del Palmar Flamingos and Villa del Palmar Cancun.
- The Villa del Palmar Cabo San Lucas was selected for the Wave Award , which Travel Age West Magazine annually extends, for the most family friendly resort in México Category.
- Other recognitions are the Golden Apple Award, from Apple Vacations and RCI’s Golden Crown Award, among others.
- Over the years, many individual staff members and programs have been awarded with communication and management awards through ARDA (American Resort Development Association) recognizing superlative professionalism in the vacation ownership industry.
- Villa del Arco was honored by becoming the first hotel in Mexico to be initiated into the Global Sustainable Tourism Council, a prestigious alliance of travel and tourism organizations dedicated to promote environmentally and economically sustainable business practices and educate travelers about the importance of responsible tourism.