Eagle’s Wings Foundation
The Eagle’s Wings Foundation is a non-profit organization started by a long-time club member Jim McCarthy. The Foundation’s mission is to provide assistance to charitable groups in the cities and neighboring areas around the Villa Group resort cities. Its mission is to “give back” to those communities that have provided so many years of wonderful vacation memories to Villa Group vacation owners in their “home away from home”. EWF services Puerto Vallarta, Cabo San Lucas and Cancun with coordinated fundraising and donation efforts in their respective areas.
The donation on your maintenance fee bill is entirely optional, but please realize how much of a difference your $10 or any amount you wish to give can make to a desperately needy child or person that may live only a few minutes from the beautiful resorts where you vacation.
Direct donations can be made at www.eagles-wings-foundation.org.
- Since its inception, EWF has granted more than $2,000,000.
- EWF maintains an overhead expense rate of less than 2%.
- All organizations are carefully screened by the EWF Board before a grant is awarded.
Organizations which benefit from the donations
- The Mentally and Physically Challenged
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Special Education Programs
- Programs for the Elderly
- Food Banks and Food Services
- Public Library
- Educational Facilities and Scholarships
- DIF—Government sponsored assistance
- Medical and Dental Clinics and Facilities
- School Bus Maintenance
- Day Care Centers for Underprivileged Children
- Training for Autistic Children
- Humane Society
- Homeless Shelters
Your support of this amazing organization is always appreciated and lets us give back to those less fortunate. Eagle’s Wings Foundation has been recognized many times over the years for its humanitarian efforts – it is a respected and vital organization and you can be proud that your donation is helping to make a real difference!